Shipping & Return

Once we receive your order and wording our graphic design team will generate your proof and once you have confirmed, it will be dispatched using next day delivery, provided that we have received your confirmation for print before 10am, to allow your order time in production and be dispatched the same day. We can not proceed to print until approval is given. Your order is despatched according the time of approval to print.

We use Royal Mail and other selected couriers when despatching our products.

Orders placed at weekends or on public or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.

Please Note:

We cannot accept responsibility for delayed deliveries as when your order has been dispatched from our premises, it is then the responsibility of the postal service and any issues are out of our control, however we will be able to provide you with tracking information. We monitor our postal service on a regular basis and believe we use the best companies in the industry to deliver your goods.

As the majority of our consignments are delivered via external couriers we cannot guarantee 100% that your goods will arrive with you on the day we estimate. On a running average we have found that over 97% arrive on the expected date the other 3% are susceptible to conditions outside of our control. If your goods have not arrived on the day we state then it is more than likely they follow on the next day but please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.

NOTE: please make sure someone is at the delivery address to sign for the delivery on the expected delivery date as it will need a signature, otherwise delivery may be postponed by the postal service or courier.


Orders are made to your specification and/or personalised by you. Consequently refunds can not be offered after printing work has begun on your order.

Order Cancellation

If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us straight away if your order is at proof stage A full refund will be given however a cost will apply of £35.00 for creation of proof Once at the next stage in production in print no Refund can be given.

Product Quality

If our products do not meet your expectations, we will do our best to resolve the issue ASAP with you. Refunds will be given at our discretion.


We aim to dispatch all orders in perfect condition. If you are not satisfied with our finished product, you can return the order to us with details enclosed explaining reason for the return and we will reprint your order and will arrange postage free of charge.

Returns should be sent to:




L3 7EB